Mortal descendents of faerie ancestors. Clever, charming, and innately magical, Elves make excellent magicians and storytellers. Many Elves take pride in their ancestry, but their people's bitter history as the pawns and playthings of Annwyn's Faerie Courts divides their people. The freedom of the Prime offers an excellent distraction to most Elves, but there are those who cannot forget, and pursue cruel vengeance against their former tyrants.
- Ability Scores: +2 Intelligence, +2 Charisma, -2 Wisdom
- Racial Traits: Arcane Ancestry, Faerie Charm, Magical Knack
Rare mortals suffused with ghostly energies. Born near graveyards, under unquiet stars, or to powerful necromancers, Haunts are often feared and misunderstood by other races. Their deathly legacy gives them an affinity for the dead and dying, and many Haunts use these talents to become healers of the ill, priests for the deceased, or terrifying killers-for-hire.
- Ability Scores: +2 Constitution, +2 Wisdom, -2 Charisma
- Racial Traits: Eerie Presence, Ghostly, Gravesight
A long-dominant race of mortals known for their ambition and adaptability. Humans can be found all over the Prime Material Plane. Humans make exceptional inventors and innovators, and have created some of the most influential organizations and empires in history.
- Ability Scores: +2 to one ability score chosen at character creation
- Racial Traits: Adaptable, Cultured, Skilled
Short, short-lived, and belligerent. Goblins have a deep-seated lust for conflict and glory. These traits, and their remarkable physique, makes them ideal adventurers, sellswords, and brigands. While not inherently evil, Goblinkind is infamous for their reckless and uncompromising nature. Whether or not a Goblin is a dauntless ally or volatile menace is usually decided by which side of the battlefield they are on.
- Ability Scores: +2 Strength, +2 Charisma, -2 Wisdom
- Racial Traits: Jerks, Never Tired, Sharp Teeth, Violent Bastards
Denizens of the deep forests and high mountains of the world, these bestial mortals vigorously embrace the law of the wild. Horned and half-feral, Therians have powerful builds and animal instincts that serve them well in tribal societies far from civilization. While Therians are slow to learn new things, they are the undisputed masters of the untamed reaches of the world.
- Ability Scores: +2 to any Physical Ability Score, +2 Wisdom, -2 Intelligence
- Racial Traits: Animal Affinity, Beastskin, Untameable, Wildstrike